Bachelor of Arts in Advertising Design (ADA)
Equipped with the required knowledge, ability and attitude in communicating concepts, design solutions, and arguments clearly and concisely through visual, verbal and written means.
Responded to the clients' advertising and marketing communications objectives by applying principles of marketing and communications, and contributed to evaluating the effectiveness of advertising and marketing communications initiatives.
Demonstrated life-long learning via progress toward completion of an advanced degree in advertising design, or professional skills development in the practice of advertising and marketing.
- Advertising Development (advertising artist, concept artist, art director, creative director, design manager, package designer, web designer, visual developer, photographer)
- Animation Production (concept artist, animator, cartoonist, art director)
- Newspaper and Magazine Publishing (graphic artist, graphic designer, printmaker, cartoonist, layout artist)
- Fashion Industry (costume and fine jewelry designer, fashion designer, fashion stylist, production designer, photographer)
- Movie and Video Productions (promotional manager, motion graphic artist, layout artist, video editor, special effects artist)
- Advertising Educators (advertising professor, art educator)
- Game Development (visual developer, game environment designer, graphic designer, illustrator, layout artist, 3D modeler)