Bachelor of Arts in Digital Journalism (DJA)
Equipped with journalistic standards, and specialized skills in delivering news and information using various formats and platforms, specifically the new media and digital technology.
Practiced professional and ethical standards of journalism as vital in the democratic delivery of information.
Demonstrated life-long learning via progress toward completion of an advanced degree in journalism, or professional skills development in writing using various digital media platforms.
- Online Journalist (writer, editor, publisher, blogger, social media specialist)
- Newspaper and Magazine Journalist (writer, columnist, editor, researcher, proofreader, layout artist, publisher, editorial assistant)
- Visual Journalist (photojournalist, graphics journalist, video journalist)
- Broadcast Journalist (news writer, news reporter, segment writer/producer, documentary writer/reporter/producer, news anchor, field reporter, researcher, editorial assistant)
- Investigative Journalist (government agent, NGO agent)
- Company-based Journalist (copywriter, editor, corporate communicator, writer, proofreader, researcher, editorial assistant)
- Journalism Educator (professor, lecturer, program coordinator, dean)